Hi all, Tamal here. In 2008 I started this blog to educate and inspire my friends in Bangladesh about blogging. I succeeded.
As time went, other things got popular in BD such as freelancing, affiliate marketing, startups etc. Therefore the English blogging community lost it’s pace.
Now yet again I’m starting another movement to build a thriving English blogging community. Let’s blog for the next 7 days.
Our main goal? To build a habit of English writing. Building a large English blogging community in Bangladesh.
Secondary goals could be generating readership, traffic, fame?
- No social media posts like facebook, linkedin, medium or any community blogging platform
- Your blog should be in an individual platform (blogger, wordpress or self hosted domain etc)
- Posts must be in English, original (no copy paste), at least 300 words in length
- Posts can be interesting, helpful, inspirational, funny or technical
- No content curation please such as list of links to other blog posts
- One post everyday for 7 days (then keep going if you can)
What’s in it for me?
Nothing so far (if we get sponsors, we may get some goodies for you) the aim of this challenge is to build your English blog and hopefully a readership soon.
Can I start this challenge later?
Yes of course. Start at your own pace, but if you can start now, let’s go with the community. We will share the blog posts in social media and comment in each other’s posts.
Could be anything from fashion, gadgets, tech, art, internet, web design, films, relationship, travel etc. The more diverse blogs we get the better. But make sure you cover only one topic per blog!
All the best, I will write my first blog post starting from tomorrow (April 10, 2016)
We will use a hashtag to categorize these blog posts in social media like #7daybloggingbd
All the best!